Film faced plywood is an exterior plywood used in building and construction projects. It has a special film coating on its surface made from phenol or melamine on either or both sides which gives the plywood a higher resistance to moisture, abrasion, chemical degradation and fungal attack compared to ordinary plywood.
Two time pressed/Three time pressed
Exterior Grade.Phenolic A Bond
Standard export packing
30% advance payment,the balance be paid against BL copy or irrevocable 100% LC at sight
Can be widely used for construction concrete pouring, the face panel for any formwork system etc.
1. Light weight, suitable for the high-rise buildings and bridge construction
2. Corrosion Resistance: No pollution to concrete surface
3. Good weather resistance, can withstand temperatures -10℃~50℃
4. The pouring surface is smooth, no need for secondary plastering, shortening the construction period and reducing labor cost.
5. Can be sawed, nailed, High-strength
Civil construction, commercial construction, bridges, tunnels, dams, railways, and other construction projects
We have 15 QC teams to inspection such as moisture control, glue inspection both before production and after production, material grade selection, pressing checking, and thickness checking.
1. More than 20 years of professional experience,
2. We will keep every promise firmly.
3. Superior quality wins us the trust from clients, quality first is always our tenet. We refine every details strictly.
4. Creation and innovation are critical for meeting the increasing demands of customers.
5. Good communication guarantees best understanding and lowest deviation.
6. Delivery on time will be ensured.
7. We will inspect every sheet before shipping out from our factory. The width, length, thickness, moisture, strength are all checked to make sure every sheet be qualified.